ASFM gives out various awards for students from all generations to honor their achievements and contributions
- Benjamin Stephen Fordham Award: Given to the student at each grade level who, based on teacher vote, best exemplifies the qualities of leadership, citizenship, responsibility, friendliness, academic excellence, sportsmanship, and cooperation. Login to view the list of the awarded students.
- The Eagle Way Award Grades 1-5: Given to one boy and/or one girl in each classroom who has consistently exemplified the ideals of the Eagle Way.
- Effort Roll Grades 3-5: Effort roll will be determined at the end of the school year. The intent is to recognize the efforts of the top students in each classroom who consistently demonstrate high effort. The effort grades in all subjects, for all trimesters will be totaled, and in each homeroom class the students with the top two effort "totals" (plus any ties) will qualify. Any students who have qualified for the honor roll, will not be included in the effort roll, as their honor roll status includes recognition of their fine effort throughout the year.
- Distinguished Honor Roll Scholarship Award and Honor Roll/Scholarship Award: These awards are given to students in grades 3-5 who qualify according to formulas based on grades in academic and non-academic areas as well as effort.
- Most Improved Award Grades 1-5: Given to the boy or girl who has demonstrated outstanding effort and improvement during the year.
- Presidential Physical Fitness Grades 4-5
- President’s Education Award: Given by the President of the U.S. to Grade 5 students who meet specific academic achievement criteria.