Edge of Excellence
The ASFM Annual Giving Campaign and Fund is aimed at creating a long-lasting culture of giving through a tradition of parents, alumni and friends taking direct responsibility for the School’s continued success.
It has been established to provide unrestricted support for current operations, and to become an alternate source of revenue for the School. Donations to the Annual Fund will go towards projects that will be completed in a 12 month time frame following the end of the Annual Fund Campaign. The following five projects would be funded by the Annual Giving Campaign:
- Flexible learning spaces for ELEM and MSHS
- Creative play space for ELEM
- Maker pods for ELEM and MSHS
- Amphitheater for ELEM
- STEM labs for MSHS
The Focus of the Key Campaign Projects is:
- Individualized learning
- Creative learning
- Maximize individual potential
- Balance of innovation, arts, science, and technology
The Annual Fund Campaign is a 6-week long effort by the community and for the community that is led by a team of ASFM Parent Giving Ambassadors. The 2017-2018 campaign will take place from October 2nd- November 10th, 2017.
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Wednesday May 18, 2017
Our hope and desire is to raise sufficient parent donations to fund the five innovative projects aimed at individualized student learning, creativity, maximizing individual potential, the arts, science and technology.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Donations to the Annual Fund go towards projects that must be completed in a 12 month time frame following the end of the Annual Fund Campaign. All projects proposed for the Annual Fund have been chosen due to their direct link to the ASFM’s mission, vision, and strategic plan.
The Annual Fund Campaign is a 6-week long effort by the community and for the community that is led by a team of ASFM Parent Giving Ambassadors. The campaign will take place from mid-October through the end of November.
- A fund that helps create a long-lasting culture of giving.
- A fund that provides support for current operations.
- A fund that contributes extra income to the School’s operational and capital budgets.
ASFM Expenses include:
- Books & Didactic Materials
- Buildings, desks and chairs
- Computers and IT Software
- Office Supplies
- Public Services
- Accelerates the implementation cycle of innovation allowing certain projects to be launched, that otherwise would not be possible, or would take a much longer time to become a reality.
- Benchmark and compete with top independent schools around the world!
- Next step towards becoming a top-level school on a global scale!
The ASFM Endowment Fund goal is to provide long term stability and funding for continually improving
ASFM’s quality of education. The fund should be maintained in perpetuity . Besides the original funds that resulted from the sale of an important asset, the primary sources of these funds are approved restricted funds transfers and specified donations.
The endowment fund has been created to last forever; so that future generations of Eagles may benefit from it as well.
Yes, ASFM can issue tax-deductible receipts for donations.
Raise enough financial support to fund the 5 projects:
2418 students* 1253 families*
Fair share per child
$8,000 pesos per student