Work at ASFM
Philosophy of Compensation
The ASFM philosophy of compensation is to provide all teachers with a progressive compensation system that attracts and retains high performing teachers whose philosophies, character and practices are aligned with ASFM’s vision and mission.
The five goals of this compensation system are to:
- Maintain global competitiveness within a local context.
- Insure clarity, transparency and trust.
- Establish a differentiated structure that is equitable, flexible, and fair.
- Recognize exemplary performance.
- Promote meaningful growth opportunities.
This list contains vacancies as necessary during the school year and for the recruiting season. We generally hire for 20+ positions at the various recruiting fairs for the next school year.
To apply, fill out the Application Form
Date Posted Position Start Date ----- No open positions
MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
|Date Posted||Position||Start Date|
June 24, 2017
Middle School and High School Head of Campus / High School Principal
Please click here to read the Job Description
July 20, 2018
Refer to the Job Description for the contact email