Community Service (CSL)
Community Service Learning is a student group dedicated to make a difference in our local communities. Students are able to recognize community needs, develop and participate in programs to assist those less fortunate, while instilling global social values.
CSL Applications 2014-2015
Interested in Applying to CSL?
For those students interested in applying as Community Service staff members next school year, please pick up an application form at the CSL office. The deadline to hand in this application is Thursday, April 10th. The final results will be published at the end of the school year.
Please keep in mind, in order to apply to CSL, you must first meet the following requirements:
About Community Service
- Promotes learning through active participation.
- Provides opportunities to use skills and knowledge in real-life situations.
- Extends learning beyond the classroom.
- Fosters a sense of caring for others.
Our Mission and Objectives
ASFM is dedicated to making a difference in our local communities through the efforts of ASFM students. The service should not be merely charity, but should help students recognize community needs, develop and participate in programs to assist those less fortunate, while instilling global social values. Participation in the program should enhance student’s overall educational experience and provide them with an opportunity to complete their social service graduation requirements.
ASFM Students will...
- become responsible and actively involved in CSL.
- know and understand the needs of our local communities.
- develop and participate in projects which help people who are less fortunate.
More CSL Information
MSHS Daily Bulletin
- Check the daily bulletin in order to see this week's projects
There are currently no criteria on which to search. Please add them using the 'criteria' tab.