Stephen Fordham Award
Given to the student at each grade level who, based on teacher and student vote, best exemplifies the qualities of leadership, citizenship, responsibility, friendliness, academic excellence, sportsmanship, and cooperation.
- committed to student life
- contributes to sports, school activities, and clubs
- contributes to school environment
- respected by generation
- role model
- love for life
- must be passing all classes in overall average as of 3rd qtr verified by office calculations
- must have started school at least by the beginning of current year
Any individual student can win this award only once at each division (Elementary, Middle School, High School).