Back to School 2020-2021
As we all know, the COVID-19 pandemic presents the most serious public health crisis the world has experienced in generations. Looking forward to the 2020-2021 school year and our August 10th start date, ASFM is resolved to do everything it can to initiate the school year with onsite learning because we believe doing so is in the best interest of student learning and our entire community. We recognize, however, that we need to use a flexible roadmap for reopening our campus in a safe manner with the health and wellbeing of our entire community in mind at all times.
Practices begin on August 10th. Coaches will contact parents before practices begin.
REGISTration IS CLOSED
N - 6TH GRADE CLASS LISTS
Access is closed
- August 4: Class Lists and Introduction Meetings Public to Parents and Students (9:00 a.m.)
- August 5: Pre-Kinder to Grade 5 New Parent Orientation (6:00 p.m.)
- August 5: Nursery-Grade2: Seesaw Parent Training (7:00 p.m.)
- August 6: New Student Orientation Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten and Grade 3 (9:15 a.m.)
- August 6: New Student Orientation - Grade 1 and Grade 4 (10:30 a.m.)
- August 6: Family and Teacher Introduction Meetings Begin (10:30 a.m.)
- August 6: New Student Orientation - Grade 2 and Grade 5 (12:30 p.m.)
- August 6: Nursery-Grade2: Seesaw Parent Training (6:00 p.m.)
- August 7: Nursery-Grade2: Seesaw Parent Training (3:00 p.m.)
- August 7: Family and Teacher Introduction Meetings Meetings Continue (8:00 a.m.)
- August 10: First Day of Classes
Details to be announced soon
- August 6: New Students grades 6 -8 (11:00 a.m.)
- August 6: New Students grades 9-12 (1:30 p.m.)
- August 6: Students returning from Temporary Leave grades G8-9 (3:00 p.m.)
- August 6: Parents of students grade 6 (6:00 p.m.)
- August 7: Students returning from Temporary Leave grades 10-12 (9:00 a.m.)
- August 10: First day of classes
- August 11: New families to ASFM grades 7-12 (7:00 p.m.)
- August 25: HS Open House (6:00 p.m.)
- September 1: MS Open House (6:00 p.m)
Details to be announced soon
- Elementary Class lists (login required)
- No Cafeteria service will be provided to start the year once we go to a Hybrid model.
- No LOGO (bus) services will be used to start the year once we go to a Hybrid model.
- Communication: The school facilities are currently closed, if you need to communicate with the school staff, please go to the Contact Page for contact information.
- All grades: www.asfm.edu.mx/supplies
- High School: IT Calculator specifications (2020 -2021 school year)
- Electronic Devices for Elementary Students: Please refer to the supply lists for specifications
- Laptop Specs for Middle School (Grades 6-8):
Mac Hardware Requirements: A Mac computer with a minimum of 8GB of RAM and that can run macOS Mojave. For details about your Mac model: click the Apple icon at the top left of your screen, choose “About This Mac” from the dropdown menu, and choose the “Overview” tab from the popup window.
- Chromebook Hardware Requirements: Processor: Intel GLK Performance Processor or better, Operating System: ChromeOS, Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics, Memory: 8 GB, Storage: 32 or 64 GB
- Laptop Specs for High School (Grades 9-12)
- Windows Hardware: In case you have a Windows laptop, these are the specifications: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028142/windows-10-system-requirements