Welcome to ASFM! Following you will find useful information about the school (You will need your user and password for some of the information below):
BACK TO SCHOOL: All information related to the start of the 2019-2020 School Year
User Accounts are emailed to parents by the end of July, if you haven't received your information, please email here.
- Uniforms: Uniforms are provided by PESA Uniformes at the store located at the Elementary building.
- Cafeteria: Monthly Menu and price lists. For elementary students, there's a prepayment plan.
- Bus Service: the transportation service is optional and is provided by Senda Expresso Escolar
- Family Services: Family's Account Statement.
- Tuition: fees for the current school year.
- PTA (Parents Teachers Association): The PTA organizes activities and gives support to new parents.
- Values Committee: This group is formed by ASFM mothers to contribute to the Character Education Program.
- Green Team Committee. ASFM mothers promote green activities among staff, students and parents throughout the school year.
- IFN (International Families Network): Assists to all ASFM foreign families. IFN is part of the PTA.
- Student Groups: Students participate in the Green Team, High School Student Council, National Honor Society, Model United Nations, among others.
- Extracurricular Activities: After-School Athletics, Elementary Eagle Academy and Ballet.
- Ambassadors Program: Students give support to new students to assist them in their transition to ASFM.
School Resources & Services
- Supply Lists: Find the supplies by grade
- School Calendars: Find the school calendars for current and next school year.
- Grade Levels: Meet the teachers and curriculum:
School Website and Social Media
- Website Access: Some information in the website is password protected. New Parents and MS/HS students receive their website user accounts by the end of July to access the school information. If by August, you have not received your website account, please send a message here.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialASFM
- Elementary Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/ASFMELEM
- Middle / High School Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/ASFM_official
For assistance, please call:
Administration / Nursery / Elementary: (81) 5000-4400
Middle School / High School: (81) 8288 - 4400