COVID-19 Preventative Program
- What is Pool Testing?
- What happens if a pool tests positive?
- What happens if a student is required to test but does not test on Monday?
- Can I provide a negative PCR Test from another laboratory?
- Will you provide individual results to members of pools? What about those that are part of a positive test pool?
- Why has ASFM chosen to implement such a proactive testing program?
- Why is ASFM using saliva, PCR testing instead of antigen tests?
- Does this weekly testing require a nasal swab?
- How frequently will students be required to test?
- How do you randomly select who needs to test each week?
- How will the testing cost be managed?
- Will ASFM require quarantine for students that travel outside of Nuevo Leon?
- Will the testing program be able to accurately detect if a student contracts COVID on Saturday or Sunday prior to the Monday test?
- Is the school planning to test parents as well ?
- What happens if a student tests positive outside of the Pool Testing Program?
- What happens if a student is a Close Contact of someone who tests positive?
- What happens if a student has symptoms?
- What are the online learning expectations for students who test positive?
Biosafety Contact Information
Phone: 81 1821 2842
Address: Humberto Lobo at the San Pedro Auditorium parking lot. Beside the passports office.
Schedule: Samples are taken Monday to Saturday from 8:00 to 11:00
*days are subject to Holidays