Multicultural Club - MSHS
The Multicultural Club is a student group created in the 2012 - 2013 school year with the purpose of:
- Promoting and celebrating the different cultures we have in our school through activities (movies, field trips, reunions, etc.)
- Create an opportunity for students to interact, meet new people and learn about different cultures.
- Currently has 30 active members between Middle School and High School.
The Multicultural Club meets on a weekly basis in room D106; HS meets on Tuesdays Lunch and MS meets on Wednesdays Lunch
- Student officers as well as club members suggest activities where we can promote and learn about culture, such as watch movies, field trips, reunions, etc.
- During the school year, the Multicultural Club participates in fund raising activities to make money for the club. We fund raise during ASOMEX, PTA Party, Valentines Sales, etc.
This is our biggest and most recognizable event. The Multicultural Club hosts and invites the school to participate in a fair where we present different countries where our students have visited, lived in or have interest in. We bring special guests so that students can have a better understanding of cultural practices, such as martial arts, samurai swords, international music, etc.
Ms. Lety Gerber
Ms. Dani Sedas