Cafeteria Service for ASFM Staff
ASFM has two cafeterias
- One in the MSHS building
- One in the ELEM building.
ELEM cafeteria is smaller than MSHS, which is why MSHS cafeteria has a wider range of fixed menu items available year round.
ELEM staff can also eat or order food from MSHS cafeteria and pick up in ELEM cafeteria.
o Both cafeterias have the same hot meal menus available.
o MSHS cafeteria has a wider range of fixed menu items available year round. ( Paninis, Pizzas, hamburgers, etc)
OPTIONS FOR ALL STAFF
BREAKFAST – Small variety of breakfast options in both cafeterias.
Breakfast Service Hours
-ELEM 7:30-9 am
COFFEE STATION – Coming Soon!
HOT MEALS – Varies every week. Menus available in advance. Available in both cafeterias.
Daily hot meals include:
- Two options to choose from. Both options include: 1 protein serving, 1 carbohydrate serving and 1 vegetable serving
- Soup/Salad of the day
- Dessert of the day
- Drink (Water or Agua fresca) -
FIXED MENU ITEMS – Variety of food options to choose from such as: Chilaquiles, tacos, hamburgers, paninis, pizzas, etc)
Order, schedule and pay for your lunch in advance at the cafeteria of your choice before 11AM.
- Pick it up at the cafeteria at your scheduled time.
- No delivery service to classrooms/offices.
HOW CAN STAFF PAY?
- SODEXO Restaurant Card: Restaurant card given to all staff as an ASFM benefit.
- Cash or Credit Cards - Employees line up and purchase any food or beverage they wish with cash or credit cards.
- Cashless balance ( School ID´S) – Coming soon!
- Employees deposit money on their cafeteria account and use your ID as payment method. This balance can be free to spend on any food item. – More info coming soon!