ELEM Dismissal Process
WHO HAS TO FILL OUT THE DISMISSAL REGISTRATION FORM?
- Parents with children registered with Logo Transportes.
- Parents who will be picking up their own children by car.
WHICH FAMILY REGISTERS FOR THE CARPOOL?
Parents of the YOUNGEST child in a carpool must register the entire carpool which possibly includes children of other families.
WHAT IF I HAVE CHILDREN IN BOTH PRESCHOOL AND ELEMENTARY?
You need to register your preschool children separately from your children in K-5. This is due to the fact that our preschool students go home at 1:00 each day and the elementary students go home later in the day. Preschool and elementary are on two different dismissal schedules.
IF I REGISTER WITH LOGO BUS SERVICE, WILL I GET A CARPOOL NUMBER?
Yes. A carpool number will be assigned. This number will start with a capital S followed by a number. Carpool placards will be available beginning August 12th, 2019.
DO FAMILIES HAVE THE OPTION TO PICK UP THEIR CHILD BY FOOT?
No. The option to pick up children by foot is NOT available.
WHAT IS THE CARPOOL REGISTRATION TIMELINE?
- The dismissal registration process will take place from July 15th to August 2, 2019.
- Students enrolled in the Athletics Program must also fill out the dismissal registration form (go to Athletics web page).
- Ballet Dismissal registration will take place on August 7th and 8th during Carpool Plackard Pick-up
WHEN CAN I PICK UP MY CARPOOL SIGNS?
Carpool placards will be available beginning August 12th.
- Please select and fill out the form corresponding with the 2019-2020 GRADE LEVEL of the YOUNGEST child registered in the carpool.
- To fill out the form, you need the Full Name of Student, Student Number, and Family Number.