Back to School
IMPORTANT DATES BY GRADE
Thursday, August 9th
New parents orientation at 6:00 pm at the Elementary Multipurpose room (Parents only)
Carpool Placard Pickup takes place in the cafeteria from 11:00 to 3:30Elementary Class Lists on the website.
Friday, August 10th
Supply drop off day for Pre-Kinder to Grade 5 students
- Visit their classroom to meet the teachers and drop off materials. Scheduled time for each family based on the first letter of the students' last name:
11:00 - A, B, J, K, L, R, S, T, U
12:00 - C, D, E, M, N, O, Y, Z
1:00 - F, G, H, I, P, Q, V, W, X
Teachers will inform parents where children will be picked up on the first day of school.
Carpool Placard Pickup takes place in the cafeteria from 8:00 to 3:30
Monday, August 13th
Supply drop off day for Nursery students.
Students meet their teachers and drop off materials. Visits will be scheduled for each family
Pre-Kinder to Grade 5 First Day of School. Students need to be on campus by 7:50 am.
Tuesday, August 14th
Nursery First Day of School.
Students will be arriving at 8:30am on the first day, to give parents the opportunity to walk their children to the classroom. Dismissal will be at 1:00pm.
6:30 p.m. at the Elementary Gym
- Nursery: Thursday, August 23
- Pre-Kinder: Thursday, August 23
- Kinder: Wednesday, August 22
- First Grade: Wednesday, August 22
- Second Grade: Wednesday, August 29
- Third Grade: Wednesday, August 29
- Fourth Grade: Thursday, August 30
- Fifth Grade: Thursday, August 30
Monday, August 6th - Wednesday, August 8th
All New students in Middle and High School, please bring a copy of official transcripts from previous institution and meet with Counseling Department at the MSHS Campus.
Grades 6/8: Ms. Jane Wong
Grades 7/9: Ms. Tania Tiquet
Grades 10, 11 &12: Ms Silvia Venegas and Ms. Sierra Anderson
Thursday, August 9th
Middle School New student orientation from 8:30am to 12:00pm. Students meet at the Cafeteria. All new students should attend. Orientation only for students.
High School New student orientation from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Students meet at the cafeteria. All new students should attend. Schedules will be distributed. Students are required to bring their own laptop for this session. Students in Grade 9-12 need to bring their graphing calculator (TIinSpire). Orientation only for students.
Parents of New 7th-12th Students. Parent Orientation from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm in the MSHS Library. Parents only.
Friday, August 10th
MSHS Returning Temporary Leave Students. Please bring a copy of your official transcript from the previous institution and plan to meet with the Counseling Department at the MS/HS Campus.
Counselors for G6-9 will be available for schedule advising from 1:30pm-3:30pm in the Counseling office.
- Grades 6 & 8: Ms. Wong
- Grades 7 & 9: Ms. Tiquet
Counselors for G10-12 will be available for schedule advising from 9:00am-12:00pm in the Counseling office.
- Grades 10-12: Ms. Anderson (Last names H-Z)
- Grades 10-12: Ms. Venegas (Last names A-G)
Textbook Check-Out Schedule / 2018-2019 Schedule / Locker Assignments
G6 - Monday, August 13 (until first day of classes)
G7, G8, G9 - Monday, August 6th & 7th
G10 - Wednesday, August 8th
G11 - Thursday, August 9th
G12 - Friday, August 10th
Hour: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Monday, August 13thFirst Day of School for all MSHS. Please arrive prior to 8:05am, classes start at 8:10am
6th Grade Parent Orientation from 8:00am to 10am at the MSHS Auditorium. This is for all 6th grade parents and students. 6th Grade Student Orientation First day of School, this is a campus walk-through, drop off supplies, meet the teachers etc. for 6th grade students only.
6:00 p.m. at the MSHS Auditorium
- Middle School: Monday, August 27
- High School: Tuesday, August 28
PowerSchool (Student Information System)
PowerSchool Access for Parents & Students will be disabled as July 2nd and will be TURNED ON as of August 13th for students that have picked up schedules ONLY.
- All grades: Find the supply list for each grade level in www.asfm.edu.mx/supplies. If you requested your supplies lists through the PTA, please wait for the email with the delivery instructions.
- MSHS: 1 to 1 Laptop Program Information
- High School: IT Calculator specifications
Uniforms Store Summer Hours
June 12th 2018 - August 8th 2018
Monday - Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Starting August 9th, the store will open in their regular schedule from 7:00am - 6:00pm.
Uniforms Massive Sale
PESA will hold a massive sale in the Elementary Cafeteria on
Friday August 10, 2018 7am – 3pm
DISMISSAL REGISTRATION FOR N-5
Online dismissal registration dates to be announced.
Carpool Placard Pickup
Thursday, August 9th from 11:00 to 3:30
Friday, August 10th from 8:00 to 3:30
BUS SERVICE / TRANSPORTATION
Senda Expreso Escolar is the transportation door-to-door bus service currently at ASFM. The registration process is directly made with Senda. For more information go to:
Blue Leaf, the cafeteria service provider at ASFM, will be providing information during the drop-off days.
- After-school programs schedule
- Athletics Program Registration July 16 - 27th
- Eagle Academy. www.asfm.edu.mx/eagleacademy
- Ballet Program. www.asfm.edu.mx/ballet
- June 11 - July 19: Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Phone numbers. Preschool: 5000-4420 / Kinder to 2nd Grade: 5000-4426 / 3rd to 5th Grade: 5000-4438
- Phone numbers. Middle School: 8288-4400 / High School: 8288-4410
- June 11 - June 28: Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm
- June 29 - July 31 will be closed
- Starting August 1: regular schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm
- June 18 - July 6: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- July 9 - July 27 will be closed
- Starting July 30: regular schedule is Monday through Friday fro 7:30 am to 12:30 pm
ELEMENTARY LIBRARY SUMMER HOURS
June 19th to July 19th
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12 - 3 p.m.
PowerSchool will be disabled as July 2nd and will be TURNED ON as of August 13th (1st day of class) for students that have picked up schedules ONLY.