We are so happy to share with you that sports practices will resume starting on Tuesday Feb. 15th.
As we all know, in order to continue in person practices it is crucial that we all continue to strictly follow the school wide health and safety guidelines and protocols!
Please be mindful of the following information:
- It is mandatory for every student to bring their own water bottle in order to participate in practices.
- Review the attached practice schedules.
- Team lists for MS/HS will be published on February 28th. (For Volleyball ASOMEX teams on February 22nd).
- Team lists for Elementary will be published on March 7th.
- Sports uniforms must be purchased prior to the team lists publication. (Sports uniforms are mandatory for games and yearbook team pictures).
- Local leagues games for ASFM teams are expected to start as soon as the team lists are published.
Please keep in mind that this information is based on the current protocols established by the authorities of the state of Nuevo León and the safety and health internal protocols and conditions at ASFM.
We will promptly inform you if changes or adjustments are necessary.
José Juan Sánchez Arias